AAP failed to serve people, it`s not Congress` fault: Shinde
Solapur: Union Home Minister Sushilkumar Shinde on Saturday said Arvind Kejriwal-led Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) could not use the opportunity to govern for solving people`s problems.
"Congress had supported Kejriwal government (in Delhi)...But AAP could not use the opportunity (to solve Delhi citizens` problems). It is not Congress`s fault," Shinde said while talking to reporters here.
Asked about the FIR filed by the Kejriwal government against industrialist Mukesh Ambani and others over the gas price rise issue, Shinde said Delhi Police would investigate the complaint.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Mass failure in DU exam: HRD Minister Smriti Irani asks officials to enquire
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation
- Vyapam scam: After over 45 deaths, can Shivraj Singh Chouhan resist CBI probe?