AAP failed to serve people, it`s not Congress` fault: Shinde
Solapur: Union Home Minister Sushilkumar Shinde on Saturday said Arvind Kejriwal-led Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) could not use the opportunity to govern for solving people`s problems.
"Congress had supported Kejriwal government (in Delhi)...But AAP could not use the opportunity (to solve Delhi citizens` problems). It is not Congress`s fault," Shinde said while talking to reporters here.
Asked about the FIR filed by the Kejriwal government against industrialist Mukesh Ambani and others over the gas price rise issue, Shinde said Delhi Police would investigate the complaint.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Lalu Yadav attacks PM Modi over Mahatma Gandhi's assassination
- Whole world is worried about global warming and climate change, says PM Modi
- Bihar will celebrate two Diwalis in 2015, one will be after poll results: Modi
- DNA: Analysis of Lal Bahadur Shastri's mysterious death
- DNA: Analysis of Prime Minister Modi's rapidfire politics on Gandhi Jayanti
- World can now see consequences of Pakistan occupation in PoK: India
- Indrani Mukerjea's condition critical due to drug overdose; Maha govt orders inquiry
- ISL 2015: Chennaiyin FC vs Atletico de Kolkata - Preview
- Singh Is Bliing movie review: Watch it for Akshay Kumar!
- Watch: NASA releases best images of Pluto's largest moon, Charon