AAP hits back at BJP on Kashmir map issue
New Delhi: Rejecting as "lies" BJP`s attack on it for showing Kashmir out of India`s map, AAP today hit back saying the map on the saffron party`s website has shown the state as a "disputed site"
AAP also challenged BJP for an open debate on the issue.
Reacting to BJP spokesperson Nirmala Sitharaman`s comment that AAP has "given away Jammu and Kashmir in its website", AAP senior leader Manish Sisodia alleged the saffron party was "spreading lies" on the matter.
"After AAP exposed BJP`s lie on gas pricing and made public the letter which Gujarat government had written to the Centre asking that gas price be fixed at 14 dollar, the scared BJP is spreading a lot of lies," Sisodia told reporters.
"AAP makes it categorically clear that never on its website Kashmir was shown as BJP is trying to portray. On the contrary on the home page of the official website of BJP, Kashmir is shown as a disputed territory," Sisodia said.
Dubbing AAP as "Arvind apna propaganda party", Sitharaman in a press conference today said, "You (AAP) have given away Jammu and Kashmir in your website. You have dumped people of J&K."
Sisodia said AAP once again reiterates and invites BJP for a face-to-face debate on the issue in Varanasi.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you