AAP hits back at BJP on Kashmir map issue
New Delhi: Rejecting as "lies" BJP`s attack on it for showing Kashmir out of India`s map, AAP today hit back saying the map on the saffron party`s website has shown the state as a "disputed site"
AAP also challenged BJP for an open debate on the issue.
Reacting to BJP spokesperson Nirmala Sitharaman`s comment that AAP has "given away Jammu and Kashmir in its website", AAP senior leader Manish Sisodia alleged the saffron party was "spreading lies" on the matter.
"After AAP exposed BJP`s lie on gas pricing and made public the letter which Gujarat government had written to the Centre asking that gas price be fixed at 14 dollar, the scared BJP is spreading a lot of lies," Sisodia told reporters.
"AAP makes it categorically clear that never on its website Kashmir was shown as BJP is trying to portray. On the contrary on the home page of the official website of BJP, Kashmir is shown as a disputed territory," Sisodia said.
Dubbing AAP as "Arvind apna propaganda party", Sitharaman in a press conference today said, "You (AAP) have given away Jammu and Kashmir in your website. You have dumped people of J&K."
Sisodia said AAP once again reiterates and invites BJP for a face-to-face debate on the issue in Varanasi.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput wedding: Check out their first picture as a couple!
- No bomb found on Turkish Airlines flight which made emergency landing in Delhi
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation
- Amartya Sen says Modi govt ousted him from Nalanda University
- Wimbledon 2015: Sania Mirza, Rohan Bopanna through to quarters, Paes' campaign ends