AAP leader Ashwini Upadhyay calls Arvind Kejriwal `CIA agent`
Zee Media Bureau/Tarun Khanna
New Delhi: Protesting over not getting a ticket for 2014 General Elections, Aam Aadmi Party`s legal cell president Ashwini Upadhyay on Sunday called Arvind Kejriwal a `liar` and a `CIA agent`.
The founder member of AAP, Aswini blocked Kejriwal`s way outside his residence when the latter was heading for his rally in Mathura today.
While engaging in a verbal scuffle with Kejriwal, Ashwini said that the AAP chief is diverting from the real issues he had raised initially. “This man is a liar. He tells lies,” shouted Ashwini.
Besides this, he also said that corruption, communalism, high command culture, dynastic rule and caste-based politics were main issues of AAP, but now compromises were being regarding these issues.
On the other hand, Kejriwal in front of the media refused to give ticket to Upadhyay.
“We will not give you ticket,” he told Ashwini.
Ashwini has asked 11 questions to Kejriwal. Moreover, he has also said that he will sit on fast unto death till he gets the answers to his questions.
He had earlier questioned AAP for entertaining people funded by American organisations like the Ford Foundation by including them in the various committees to formulate policies.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Terrorist outfit IS releases hitlist; 4000 people including 285 Indians targeted
- Mumbai: Woman missing after falling in manhole
- Mann Ki Baat: PM recalls dark days of 1975 Emergency, says democracy is our strength
- Mann Ki Baat: Conserve every drop of water, says PM
- PM Modi launches 'Smart City Project' in Pune
- Top 5 ways to deal with mid-life crisis!
- Allahabad HC declines to entertain PIL to restrain media coverage of Kairana incident
- Despite tough training, we'll continue our Ramadan fast: Misbah-ul-Haq tells Mickey Arthur
- Shah Rukh, Ranbir, Abhishek and Amitabh clicked together at Pro Kabaddi League! Pics inside
- BJP's Yashwant Sinha slams NDA policy towards Pakistan, hints at war-like-situation