AAP may announce second list of candidates for General Elections today
Zee Media Bureau/Biplob Ghosal
New Delhi: Arvind Kejriwal led-Aam Aadmi Party is likely to announce the second list of candidates for General Elections on Saturday.
The step is a clear indication that AAP is fast gearing up for the upcoming General Elections and fine-tuning its strategies for it. AAP leader Yogendra Yadav had made it clear last week that his party would contest the coming Lok Sabha polls under Kejriwal`s leadership.
Reports said that the party is expected to announce names of Rakhi Bidla, Rabbi Shergill, Adarsh Shastri, Ashok Jain, Rajesh Yadav, KP Yadav, Sanjeev Singh among others for the upcoming polls.
AAP last Sunday had announced the first list of candidates for Lok Sabha polls. The list included – Ashutosh, Mukul Tripathi, Baba Hardev, Subash Ware, Anjali Damania, Soumendra Dhaka, Jarnail Singh, Dr Jiyalal Ra, Kumar Vishwas, Yogendra Yadav, Mayank Gandhi, Medha Patkhar, Meera Sanyal, Habung Payeng, Baliram Pandhare, Alok Aggarwal, Lingraj, Harvinder Singh Phoolka, Yogesh Dahiya, Khalid Parvaiz.
Kerjriwal had last Friday resigned as Delhi CM shortly after his government was defeated on the issue of tabling of the Jan Lokpal Bill in Delhi Assembly in the face of a united resistance by outside supporter Congress and the BJP.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mild earthquake jolts Rajasthan, no damage reported
- Leander Paes, Sania Mirza advance at US Open
- Yakub Memon, Afzal Guru's executions were politically motivated: Justice AP Shah
- My mother is like Indrani Mukerjea, she likes having sex with many men: Delhi school boy
- Sheena Bora case: This is how Indrani Mukerjea got idea to plot a 'perfect murder'