AAP members are honest and clean: Kejriwal
Faridabad: Aam Aadmi Party leader Arvind Kejriwal on Saturday said his party members are honest and have no criminal background.
"If any one comes with a criminal proof against any candidate even before one day of Delhi Assembly Elections, he will not hesitate to remove them from the lists of contestants," Kejriwal said.
Kejriwal, who was here to attend Third National Convention on Entrepreneur India, 2013, referring to a survey of a private news channel claimed that AAP will get the majority in the upcoming Assembly Elections.
Speaking on the occasion, Kejriwal said that honest businessmen in the country are struggling, whereas, if you have a good business idea in America you will be successfull. But here the corrupt admin won`t let you work.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- DNA: Analysing the importance of Hindi language in our society
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video