AAP members are honest and clean: Kejriwal
Faridabad: Aam Aadmi Party leader Arvind Kejriwal on Saturday said his party members are honest and have no criminal background.
"If any one comes with a criminal proof against any candidate even before one day of Delhi Assembly Elections, he will not hesitate to remove them from the lists of contestants," Kejriwal said.
Kejriwal, who was here to attend Third National Convention on Entrepreneur India, 2013, referring to a survey of a private news channel claimed that AAP will get the majority in the upcoming Assembly Elections.
Speaking on the occasion, Kejriwal said that honest businessmen in the country are struggling, whereas, if you have a good business idea in America you will be successfull. But here the corrupt admin won`t let you work.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India successfully test launches first ever indigenous space shuttle
- PM Modi to meet top Iranian leaders today
- Pakistan denounces US drone strike on Taliban chief Mullah Mansoor
- BJP's Roopa Ganguly attacked by Trinamool workers near Kolkata
- PM Modi in Tehran: India, Iran sign historic pact on Chabahar port