AAP not a factor at the national level: Rahul Gandhi
New Delhi: Rahul Gandhi does not see the Aam Admi Party (AAP) as a factor at the national level in the coming Lok Sabha elections.
Accusing it of "running away" from governance in Delhi, the Congress leader said that the new party had got an opportunity to run Delhi for which the Congress had given full support.
"They did not solve any of the problems they said they would solve. Frankly, they ran away," he told PTI here today.
"It is one thing to make large statements-that we will do this and we will do that. It is totally different to actually run a government and they found that out. I don`t see the achievements of the AAP government in Delhi," Gandhi said.
To a question whether he considers AAP to be a factor in the polls, he said, "at the national I don`t think so."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- London terrorist attack leaves five dead, including police officer
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Yogi Adityanath took THESE 20 big actions in just 75 hours after becoming UP CM