AAP not a factor at the national level: Rahul Gandhi
New Delhi: Rahul Gandhi does not see the Aam Admi Party (AAP) as a factor at the national level in the coming Lok Sabha elections.
Accusing it of "running away" from governance in Delhi, the Congress leader said that the new party had got an opportunity to run Delhi for which the Congress had given full support.
"They did not solve any of the problems they said they would solve. Frankly, they ran away," he told PTI here today.
"It is one thing to make large statements-that we will do this and we will do that. It is totally different to actually run a government and they found that out. I don`t see the achievements of the AAP government in Delhi," Gandhi said.
To a question whether he considers AAP to be a factor in the polls, he said, "at the national I don`t think so."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bangladesh scraps China-proposed deep sea port, India offers help to develop another
- Deepika Padukone reads letter written by father – Watch - You will be moved to tears
- 'Road Romeo' beaten up by brave girl in Allahabad: Watch
- Safa Baig: What you need to know about Irfan Pathan's lady love
- Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma announce their break-up officially: Report