AAP to contest LS polls in Madhya Pradesh
Bhopal: Buoyed by its performance in Delhi polls, the Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) has decided to contest the upcoming Lok Sabha elections in Madhya Pradesh, though the party is yet to finalise the number of seats.
"We will definitely contest the upcoming Lok Sabha polls in Madhya Pradesh and will be in a position to decide the number of seats we will be contesting in nearly a month`s time," AAP State Secretary, Akshay Hunka said to a news agency.
The party will be taking out rallies in all the 29 Lok Sabha constituencies in the state between January 12 and 19 to identify the issues for the polls and also take people`s feedback on the problems faced by them, he said.
During these rallies, the party will also form constituency-wise teams for the polls, he added.
AAP today held a strategy session of its members in all the districts of the state for the general elections.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- India vs Australia, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...
- BMC poll results: Shiv Sena approaches Congress for pact, party says 'not interested'
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'