AAP`s duplicity exposed: Birendra Singh
Jind: Taking a dig at Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) ministers for accepting government perks, Congress on Saturday said the party`s duplicity stood exposed within days of their coming to power in Delhi.
Rajya Sabha MP Birendra Singh said AAP`s double standards on their ideals were exposed three days after they won the confidence motion in the Delhi Assembly.
Attacking AAP`s move to contest polls in Haryana, the MP said there were a lot of factors in work in the state, which would not allow the party to win the polls.
"A lot of factors work in Haryana even though they are not good for politics. Aam Aadmi Party won`t be able to do anything here," he said.
"In areas of Delhi bordering Haryana, it (AAP) did not do well," he said, addressing a youth convention here.
Singh, however, accepted that Haryana Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda`s style may negatively-affect Congress` prospects in the state.
He cautioned the people that the lack of stability in their thinking is responsible for their backwardness.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive: Chat with 'Jazbaa' stars Aishwarya Rai and Irrfan Khan!
- Delhi government to add environment tax in electricity bill
- AAP govt suggests four-fold hike in MLAs salaries
- DNA: Indian Army's 'Phantom Guns’ to defend border with Pakistan
- Shaheed Express train's freight coach catches fire on Ludhiana railway station
- India vs South Africa 2015: 3rd T20I - Preview
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Indrani Mukerjea back in jail; claims did not take pills, was upset because of mother's death
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Asaduddin Owaisi's brother Akbaruddin in trouble over poll speech, arrest warrant issued