AAP`s duplicity exposed: Birendra Singh
Jind: Taking a dig at Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) ministers for accepting government perks, Congress on Saturday said the party`s duplicity stood exposed within days of their coming to power in Delhi.
Rajya Sabha MP Birendra Singh said AAP`s double standards on their ideals were exposed three days after they won the confidence motion in the Delhi Assembly.
Attacking AAP`s move to contest polls in Haryana, the MP said there were a lot of factors in work in the state, which would not allow the party to win the polls.
"A lot of factors work in Haryana even though they are not good for politics. Aam Aadmi Party won`t be able to do anything here," he said.
"In areas of Delhi bordering Haryana, it (AAP) did not do well," he said, addressing a youth convention here.
Singh, however, accepted that Haryana Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda`s style may negatively-affect Congress` prospects in the state.
He cautioned the people that the lack of stability in their thinking is responsible for their backwardness.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Ayodhya dispute: SC asks parties to solve matter amicably, offers mediation
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- This fiery speech by Yogi Adityanath in Parliament on communal riots is setting internet on fire - MUST WATCH
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today