Aarushi case: CBI produces witnesses against Talwars
Ghaziabad: The Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) produced three witnesses on Friday in the Aarushi-Hemraj double murder case.
They included an executive engineer of the Uttar Pradesh Power Corp Ltd, a scientist from the central forensic lab and a police photographer who lifted fingerprints and clicked photos on May 16-18 in 2008.
Engineer Rajesh Kumar said that on the demand of the CBI he submitted a letter confirming that on the night of May 15, when Aarushi and Hemraj were murdered, the power supply had neither failed nor was it shut down.
The defence counsel protested that photographer Chunni Lal`s name was not mentioned in the list of witnesses.
Earlier, the court charged Rajesh and Nupur Talwar with eliminating their daughter Aarushi and domestic help Hemraj.
In addition, Rajesh Talwar has also been accused of misleading police about the crime.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'
- Aamir Khan's 12-day mystery: From lauding Modi's 'positive India' to dubbing India as 'intolerant'