Aarushi case: CBI produces witnesses against Talwars
Ghaziabad: The Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) produced three witnesses on Friday in the Aarushi-Hemraj double murder case.
They included an executive engineer of the Uttar Pradesh Power Corp Ltd, a scientist from the central forensic lab and a police photographer who lifted fingerprints and clicked photos on May 16-18 in 2008.
Engineer Rajesh Kumar said that on the demand of the CBI he submitted a letter confirming that on the night of May 15, when Aarushi and Hemraj were murdered, the power supply had neither failed nor was it shut down.
The defence counsel protested that photographer Chunni Lal`s name was not mentioned in the list of witnesses.
Earlier, the court charged Rajesh and Nupur Talwar with eliminating their daughter Aarushi and domestic help Hemraj.
In addition, Rajesh Talwar has also been accused of misleading police about the crime.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- Swabhiman rally: About Bihar's development or Narendra Modi?
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'