Aarushi murder accused denied security
Ghaziabad: Uttar Pradesh police has refused
to provide security to Raj Kumar, an accused in the
sensational Aarushi murder case.
Raj Kumar had asked for security through his lawyer
Naresh Yadav who claimed that the CBI wanted to interrogate
him, Ghaziabad DIG Akhil Kumar said.
The local police tried to confirm with the CBI if it
indeed wanted to interrogate Raj Kumar and was told that the
investigating agency did not need to quizz him further as his
narco and brain mapping tests had already been done while he
was under custody between May 28 and September 12, 2008, he
"On the basis of what we were told by the CBI we denied
security to the accused, who now stays in Nepal", he said.
14-year-old Aarushi had been found murdered at her Noida
home on May 16, 2008.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- LIVE: Videos of Indian casualties on Pakistani channels 'doctored', say Army sources
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof