Aarushi murder: Hearing adjourned till June 8
Ghaziabad: A special Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) court on Monday adjourned the hearing in the Aarushi-Hemaraj double murder case till June 8.
The hearing was adjourned after the Bar Association of Ghaziabad decided to strike work following the death of a lawyer.
Aarushi`s parents, Rajesh and Nupur Talwar, are being tried for the 2008 murders.
The court last month had formally framed charges against the dentist couple.
The court charged Talwars under sections 302/34 (murder with common intention) and 201 (destruction of evidence with common intention) of the IPC. In addition to these, the court charged Rajesh Talwar under section 203 (giving false information respecting an offence committed) of IPC.
Aarushi, 14, was found murdered at her parents` Noida residence May 16, 2008. The body of Hemraj was found the next day on the terrace of the house.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Paid sex: Good or bad? This girl was too eager to find out - Watch what happened!
- Massive storm at JNU over Afzal Guru as 'anti-India' slogans raised; university orders disciplinary enquiry
- Superstar Shah Rukh Khan's CPL franchise is now Trinbago Knight Riders
- 'Heartbroken' Virat Kohli deletes, then re-posts his sad pic
- India mourns Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad's death: Who said what