Aarushi murder: Hearing adjourned till June 8
Ghaziabad: A special Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) court on Monday adjourned the hearing in the Aarushi-Hemaraj double murder case till June 8.
The hearing was adjourned after the Bar Association of Ghaziabad decided to strike work following the death of a lawyer.
Aarushi`s parents, Rajesh and Nupur Talwar, are being tried for the 2008 murders.
The court last month had formally framed charges against the dentist couple.
The court charged Talwars under sections 302/34 (murder with common intention) and 201 (destruction of evidence with common intention) of the IPC. In addition to these, the court charged Rajesh Talwar under section 203 (giving false information respecting an offence committed) of IPC.
Aarushi, 14, was found murdered at her parents` Noida residence May 16, 2008. The body of Hemraj was found the next day on the terrace of the house.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jharkhand: 2 dead, several injured in clashes between police, villagers in Ramgarh
- Delhi minister meets Jain monk over Vishal Dadlani tweet controversy
- One killed in annual bull racing in Peru
- 16-year-old Indian-origin boy finds cure for breast cancer treatment
- Heartbreaking! Denied medical help, 12-year-old UP boy dies on dad's shoulder