Aarushi murder: Hearing adjourned till June 8
Ghaziabad: A special Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) court on Monday adjourned the hearing in the Aarushi-Hemaraj double murder case till June 8.
The hearing was adjourned after the Bar Association of Ghaziabad decided to strike work following the death of a lawyer.
Aarushi`s parents, Rajesh and Nupur Talwar, are being tried for the 2008 murders.
The court last month had formally framed charges against the dentist couple.
The court charged Talwars under sections 302/34 (murder with common intention) and 201 (destruction of evidence with common intention) of the IPC. In addition to these, the court charged Rajesh Talwar under section 203 (giving false information respecting an offence committed) of IPC.
Aarushi, 14, was found murdered at her parents` Noida residence May 16, 2008. The body of Hemraj was found the next day on the terrace of the house.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP likely to form next govt in Bihar: Mulayam Singh
- Haryana minister Krishan Bedi mocks Modi's 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyan'
- Shiv Sena spills ink on ORF chairperson Sudheendra Kulkarni's face
- Bihar Polls: Lalu Yadav's controversial tweet against Karpoori Thakur and PM Modi
- Hafiz Saeed teaching terrorism to children in Pakistan
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- Aarushi Talwar's grandfather breaks silence, writes open letter – Read
- 2015 Bihar Assembly Elections: 57% voting in first phase, women voters outnumber men
- Bigg Boss double trouble: Four lovebirds, one former couple inside the house
- Five ways to get pregnant fast!