Aarushi’s mother Nupur now wants to adopt a girl
New Delhi: Dentist Nupur Talwar, who is an accused in the Aarushi-Hemraj double murder case along with her husband Rajesh, is now willing to adopt a girl child four years after the gruesome murder of her teenage daughter at her Noida residence in 2008.
Reports, Monday, claimed that the girl child which Nupur wants to adopt is lodged in the Dasna Jail with her mother where the dentist is currently staying.
However considering the legality involved in doing so, Nupur will be able to adopt the girl only when she moves out of jail herself.
Nupur has been staying in jail ever since she surrendered before the special CBI court on a direction given by the Supreme Court after her repeated failure to appear before the court to face trial in the murder case.
Her stay in Dasna jail got further extended after the Allahabad High Court on May 16 deferred the hearing on her bail plea to May 22.
Nupur is an accused in the 2008 twin murders of her teenage daughter Aarushi and domestic help Hemraj. Fourteen-year-old Aarushi was found dead with her throat slit at her Noida residence on May 16, 2008. The body of the domestic help was recovered from the terrace a day later.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands
- Porn survey: Delhi no 1; 'animal porn' in Pune