Abducted from Bihar, teenage girl gangraped in Haryana
Jind (Haryana): A 13-year-old girl, who was allegedly abducted by a truck driver a few days ago from Bihar, was gangraped by him and other drivers and later dumped here, police said on Sunday.
A local resident found the girl lying in a semi-conscious state near the Milk Plant on Saturday and informed the authorities, they said.
The girl told the police that she was allegedly abducted by the truck driver from her village in Bihar and was subsequently raped by him and some other drivers before being dumped here.
The state`s Women and Child Development Department has taken the girl under their custody and shifted her to a local hospital for treatment and medical examination, police said.
A case has been registered and efforts were on to contact the girl`s family, they said, adding that the accused have not been arrested so far.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena's diary reveals disturbed relationship with parents: DNA reports
- Shameless cheating in exams, when will Bihar learn?
- Setback for Air India as 30 Boeing 787 Dreamliner pilots resign
- Sheena case: Indrani quizzed jointly with Peter, denies killing daughter
- Trade unions` strike hits normal life across India
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone