Abducted from Bihar, teenage girl gangraped in Haryana
Jind (Haryana): A 13-year-old girl, who was allegedly abducted by a truck driver a few days ago from Bihar, was gangraped by him and other drivers and later dumped here, police said on Sunday.
A local resident found the girl lying in a semi-conscious state near the Milk Plant on Saturday and informed the authorities, they said.
The girl told the police that she was allegedly abducted by the truck driver from her village in Bihar and was subsequently raped by him and some other drivers before being dumped here.
The state`s Women and Child Development Department has taken the girl under their custody and shifted her to a local hospital for treatment and medical examination, police said.
A case has been registered and efforts were on to contact the girl`s family, they said, adding that the accused have not been arrested so far.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Yogi Adityanath took THESE 20 big actions in just 75 hours after becoming UP CM
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next