Abducted from Bihar, teenage girl gangraped in Haryana
Jind (Haryana): A 13-year-old girl, who was allegedly abducted by a truck driver a few days ago from Bihar, was gangraped by him and other drivers and later dumped here, police said on Sunday.
A local resident found the girl lying in a semi-conscious state near the Milk Plant on Saturday and informed the authorities, they said.
The girl told the police that she was allegedly abducted by the truck driver from her village in Bihar and was subsequently raped by him and some other drivers before being dumped here.
The state`s Women and Child Development Department has taken the girl under their custody and shifted her to a local hospital for treatment and medical examination, police said.
A case has been registered and efforts were on to contact the girl`s family, they said, adding that the accused have not been arrested so far.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- No trace of IAF's AN-32 aircraft and survivors
- Rio Olympics 2016: NADA to take decision on Narsingh Yadav's fate today
- Intruder who ‘spiked’ wrestler Narsingh Yadav’s food identified: Sources
- China increases soldiers at Ladakh's Pangong Lake
- Madhya Pradesh: Two women assaulted at railway station for carrying beef