Absconding Gold Sukh directors held in Vietnam
Jaipur: Five absconding Directors of an
investment company, Gold Sukh Trade India Private Limited,
which allegedly duped over one lakh people across the country,
have been held in Vietnam.
"The accused were held by Hanoi police in Hanoi-Vietnam
yesterday. We, with the help of Interpol, informed the Hanoi
police after Promod Sharma`s location following which they all
were held," Additional DCP Karan Sharma said on Wednesday.
"A five-member team of Jaipur police will leave for
Vietnam in two days to take the accused Manvendra Singh,
Pramod Sharma, Asha, Mahendra Singh and Neetu under custody.
A Red corner notice was issued by the Interpol against them,"
Managing Director of the firm, Narendra Singh (52), and
his wife Saroj were arrested last month with the help of
Interpol at IGI Airport in New Delhi after they arrived from
The firm allegedly duped over one lakh people of Rs 200
crore across the country in the name of investment in gold.
The scam was unearthed last year.
So far, 18 accused have been arrested (excluding the
five) in connection of the fraud.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- BSF cancels beating the retreat ceremony at Wagah post surgical strikes
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says