Absconding Gold Sukh directors held in Vietnam
Jaipur: Five absconding Directors of an
investment company, Gold Sukh Trade India Private Limited,
which allegedly duped over one lakh people across the country,
have been held in Vietnam.
"The accused were held by Hanoi police in Hanoi-Vietnam
yesterday. We, with the help of Interpol, informed the Hanoi
police after Promod Sharma`s location following which they all
were held," Additional DCP Karan Sharma said on Wednesday.
"A five-member team of Jaipur police will leave for
Vietnam in two days to take the accused Manvendra Singh,
Pramod Sharma, Asha, Mahendra Singh and Neetu under custody.
A Red corner notice was issued by the Interpol against them,"
Managing Director of the firm, Narendra Singh (52), and
his wife Saroj were arrested last month with the help of
Interpol at IGI Airport in New Delhi after they arrived from
The firm allegedly duped over one lakh people of Rs 200
crore across the country in the name of investment in gold.
The scam was unearthed last year.
So far, 18 accused have been arrested (excluding the
five) in connection of the fraud.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Should army take strict action against stone pelters of J&K?
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- DNA: Reason behind electricity crisis in India despite being power surplus nation
- CBI confirms Delhi health minister Satyendra Jain's indulgence in Hawala business
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- Reliance Jio closes in on 50 million paid users