Absconding Gold Sukh directors held in Vietnam
Jaipur: Five absconding Directors of an
investment company, Gold Sukh Trade India Private Limited,
which allegedly duped over one lakh people across the country,
have been held in Vietnam.
"The accused were held by Hanoi police in Hanoi-Vietnam
yesterday. We, with the help of Interpol, informed the Hanoi
police after Promod Sharma`s location following which they all
were held," Additional DCP Karan Sharma said on Wednesday.
"A five-member team of Jaipur police will leave for
Vietnam in two days to take the accused Manvendra Singh,
Pramod Sharma, Asha, Mahendra Singh and Neetu under custody.
A Red corner notice was issued by the Interpol against them,"
Managing Director of the firm, Narendra Singh (52), and
his wife Saroj were arrested last month with the help of
Interpol at IGI Airport in New Delhi after they arrived from
The firm allegedly duped over one lakh people of Rs 200
crore across the country in the name of investment in gold.
The scam was unearthed last year.
So far, 18 accused have been arrested (excluding the
five) in connection of the fraud.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Another Pakistani terrorist Sajjad Ahmed caught alive in Jammu and Kashmir
- Shocking CCTV footage of a woman assaulting her mother-in-law
- DNA: Sad reality behind the shutting down of the historic Gita Press
- Mumbai police to probe if RK Singh's claims on Dawood Ibrahim substantiated
- Sonakshi Sinha apologises to Sarabjit, accused in Tilak Nagar case
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie
- After Naved, another Pakistani terrorist Sajjad Ahmed caught alive in Jammu and Kashmir
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- Shocking revelation! Indrani Mukherjea's daughter Sheena Bora was pregnant