Abu Dhabi-bound flight aborts take-off following problem
Chennai: An Abu Dhabi-bound flight with around 117 passengers and crew on board aborted take-off on Monday morning following a `technical problem`, airport officials said.
The pilot of the Etihad airlines flight noticed the problem while preparing for take-off at the airport here, officials said.
Passengers have been provided accommodation, they added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Will India's SAARC summit boycott change Pak's attitude towards terrorism?
- Former bureaucrat BK Bansal commits suicide along with his son at Delhi residence
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- LIVE: Shamed Pakistan rejects India's claim of "surgical strikes" across LoC