Addl secy status to CBI Prosecution Dir likely
New Delhi: The Law Ministry is learnt to
have moved a proposal to give the Director of Prosecution in
CBI the status of an additional secretary.
The Director of Prosecution holds the charge of the
department of Legal Affairs in the Law Ministry and the
present incumbent Abdul Aziz was re-employed through a
proposal moved by the DoPT after his retirement in July when
his status was equivalent to that of a Joint Secretary.
Sources said the proposal to accord him status of an
additional secretary is keeping in line with his seniority.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Failed to secure confirmed reservation in train? Now you can travel in pantry car!
- Europe to 'free up space' by kicking out tens of thousands of Pakistanis
- Vladimir Putin rages as Turkey shoots down Russian plane