Addl secy status to CBI Prosecution Dir likely
New Delhi: The Law Ministry is learnt to
have moved a proposal to give the Director of Prosecution in
CBI the status of an additional secretary.
The Director of Prosecution holds the charge of the
department of Legal Affairs in the Law Ministry and the
present incumbent Abdul Aziz was re-employed through a
proposal moved by the DoPT after his retirement in July when
his status was equivalent to that of a Joint Secretary.
Sources said the proposal to accord him status of an
additional secretary is keeping in line with his seniority.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport
- After daughter Sheena, Indrani Mukerjea planned to kill son Mikhail?
- Sheena murder case: Rahul Mukerjea being questioned at undisclosed location
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie