Adman Prahlad Kakkar clarifies his remarks on Modi
New Delhi: Adman Prahlad Kakkar on Friday clarified that he had not termed Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi as enemy of the nation at the Taj Literature Festival in Agra recently.
"The nation is in dire need of an enema! And the only person capable of administrating the procedure is Narendra Modi," Kakkar said in a statement here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi