Adman Prahlad Kakkar clarifies his remarks on Modi
New Delhi: Adman Prahlad Kakkar on Friday clarified that he had not termed Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi as enemy of the nation at the Taj Literature Festival in Agra recently.
"The nation is in dire need of an enema! And the only person capable of administrating the procedure is Narendra Modi," Kakkar said in a statement here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- President Mukherjee inspect International Fleet Review at Vishakhapatnam
- Divyansh's death not an accident, but a murder?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How realising the purpose of life gives you direction
- Was Divyansh sexually assaulted and then murdered?
- India takes inspiration from Iran; sets up 'Hanger of Kindness' in Delhi
- VIDEO: Mohammad Amir's hat-trick in Match 2 of PSL 2016
- Oh so cute! PM Narendra Modi pulls Akshay Kumar's son Aarav Kumar's ear!-- See pic
- Muslim personal law can't be subjected to scrutiny by Supreme Court: Jamiat-Ulama-i-Hind
- IPL 2016 auction - As it happened...
- Not Delhi, but Varanasi and Muzaffarpur the most polluted cities in India