‘Advani, Jaitley conspirators in cash-for-vote’
Patna: Congress leader Sanjay Nirupam on Saturday
accused BJP senior leaders L K Advani and Arun Jaitley of
being conspirators in the cash-for-vote scam and their names
would definitely come out in the open.
Investigation into the case was on in right earnest and
Advani`s and Jaitley`s names would `come out in the case in
any stage`, Nirupam, AICC secretary, told reporters here.
``Whosoever he may be involved in the case would be
brought to justice,`` he said adding ``BJP has committed a sin
and it should accept it.``
BJP had alleged that Ahmed Patel, political advisor of
Congress president Sonia Gandhi was the mastermind of the
scam and Advani during his ongoing `Jan Chetna Yatra` had
raised the issue and described it as the `dirtiest scandal` of
In reply to a question on Congress` plan to make AICC
general secretary Rahul Gandhi its working president, he said
``Rahul is ready to take up the responsibility ... He has
emerged as a vital and powerful centre of attraction in
politics and among the people.
``Party workers will lend full support,`` he added.
- ISRO successfully launches IRNSS-1G into the orbit
- IRNSS-1G launch: It's a great gift to people of India from scientists, says PM Modi
- Why should religion become a basis to fight for women's rights?
- Why should religion become a basis to fight for women's rights? - Part II
- Why should religion become a basis to fight for women's rights? - Part III
- Film with Alia Bhatt not typical hero-heroine one: Shah Rukh Khan
- IPL 9: Mumbai Indians vs Kolkata Knight Riders – Probably playing XIs; players to watch out for
- Amazing! Village in China painted with 3D colours to attract tourists; See PICS
- Vital facts about Kangana Ranaut's leaked image suppressed: Hrithik Roshan's camp
- Sunita Williams, team to ensure safe cargo flights to ISS