Advani`s followers may also quit, says MG Vaidya
Nagpur: Terming senior BJP leader LK Advani`s decision to quit all party posts as "shocking", veteran RSS leader MG Vaidya on Monday said some other resignations may follow.
"It`s shocking that a leader of such a great stature has to quit. It is now evident that all is not well in BJP. Advani was probably perturbed over the inner crisis in BJP and therefore quit all positions," Vaidya, a former RSS spokesperson, told reporters here.
"Some other leaders and Advani`s followers too may tender resignations," he added.
RSS would not directly intervene in the ongoing crisis unless asked by BJP, Vaidya said.
He also said that earlier leaders such as Kalyan Singh and Uma Bharti had quit the party but Advani`s case was different.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- DNA: 7th anniversary of 26/11 attacks, Nation pays homage to martyrs
- Jabalpur woman commits suicide over Aamir Khan's 'intolerance row'
- Minor girl allegedly gang-raped in Mumbai
- ISI plotting terror attacks on India in December: Sources