Advani`s resignation is an internal matter of BJP, says SAD
Chandigarh: A day after terming Narendra Modi`s elevation in BJP as a "master stroke", Shiromani Akali Dal supremo Parkash Singh Badal on Monday gave a guarded reaction to the resignation of LK Advani from all top BJP posts, saying it was an internal matter of its ally.
"It is an internal matter of the BJP," the Akali veteran said.
In the context of Advani`s resignation, Badal also said that whatever BJP decides is their internal matter.
He, however, quickly added that SAD is "an inseparable ally of the NDA".
Yesterday, the Punjab Chief Minister had described Modi`s appointment as chairman of BJP`s election campaign committee as a "master-stroke" and a knockout punch against a "staggering" UPA government.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Exclusive: Prakash Javadekar's views on issue of climate change before UN summit
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russia strikes down Goa, India from its safe travel destinations list
- Intolerance issue: Aamir Khan's remarks 'innocent', says Rajkumar Hirani
- Arvind Kejriwal backs Tarun Gogoi's claim over Guv favouring BJP, suspects 'coop federalism'
- PM Modi leaves for Paris to take part in Climate Conference