Advani`s resignation is an internal matter of BJP, says SAD
Chandigarh: A day after terming Narendra Modi`s elevation in BJP as a "master stroke", Shiromani Akali Dal supremo Parkash Singh Badal on Monday gave a guarded reaction to the resignation of LK Advani from all top BJP posts, saying it was an internal matter of its ally.
"It is an internal matter of the BJP," the Akali veteran said.
In the context of Advani`s resignation, Badal also said that whatever BJP decides is their internal matter.
He, however, quickly added that SAD is "an inseparable ally of the NDA".
Yesterday, the Punjab Chief Minister had described Modi`s appointment as chairman of BJP`s election campaign committee as a "master-stroke" and a knockout punch against a "staggering" UPA government.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- VIDEO: Mohammad Amir's hat-trick in Match 2 of PSL 2016
- GHMC election results: TRS scores landslide win; TDP-BJP wiped out
- Muslim personal law can't be subjected to scrutiny by Supreme Court: Jamiat-Ulama-i-Hind
- Oh so cute! PM Narendra Modi pulls Akshay Kumar's son Aarav Kumar's ear!-- See pic
- IPL 2016 auction - As it happened...