Advani`s resignation is an internal matter of BJP, says SAD
Chandigarh: A day after terming Narendra Modi`s elevation in BJP as a "master stroke", Shiromani Akali Dal supremo Parkash Singh Badal on Monday gave a guarded reaction to the resignation of LK Advani from all top BJP posts, saying it was an internal matter of its ally.
"It is an internal matter of the BJP," the Akali veteran said.
In the context of Advani`s resignation, Badal also said that whatever BJP decides is their internal matter.
He, however, quickly added that SAD is "an inseparable ally of the NDA".
Yesterday, the Punjab Chief Minister had described Modi`s appointment as chairman of BJP`s election campaign committee as a "master-stroke" and a knockout punch against a "staggering" UPA government.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory
- Trinamool Congress activist was part of Pak ISI spy ring?
- WATCH: Pakistan vs England, 3rd T20: Complete highlights
- SP leader Azam Khan stirs fresh controversy, says RSS leaders are homosexuals
- Priyanka Chopra’s sex scene from ‘Quantico’ goes viral – Watch video