After 101 Mercedes, Aurangabad goes for 101 BMWs
Aurangabad: Close on the heels of creating a record with a single transaction for 150 Mercedes-Benz cars worth Rs 65 crore, Aurangabad has done it again.
This time a group of like-minded people, including industrialists, builders, and doctors among other professionals, from the city have come together to book 101 BMW cars in one day.
"In all, 101 cars were booked with Bawaria Motors in Pune on Saturday. These luxurious cars include 50-60 3-Series cars, 15 5-Series cars, 10 X-5 and three X-6 series cars. We will get the delivery in January next," Pankaj Agrawal, a businessman who encouraged other members to join in the purchase of cars, said.
Apart from the discount that could be availed due to the mass booking, another reason for the deal was to bring Aurngabad on the international map, he said.
"We want to show the world that Aurangabad is no more backward but ahead of metropolitan cities," Agrawal said.
Last month, the iconic Mercs had distributed 150 cars including 13 S-, 74 E-, 39 C-, 6 GL- and 18 M-Class cars in Aurangabad on October 14.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Sad reality behind the shutting down of the historic Gita Press
- Sonakshi Sinha apologises to Sarabjit, accused in Tilak Nagar case
- DNA: With new facts emerging, Sheena Bora's murder mystery further deepens
- Sheena Bora murder: Mikhail to be brought to Mumbai for questioning
- Sheena Bora murder spread over various cities
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning
- Ravi Shastri reveals truth behind MS Dhoni's sudden Test retirement!