After `60,000 views in 20 hours`, website mocking Narendra Modi shuts down
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Even after receiving 60,000 unique visitors in 20 hours, the creator of the website mocking Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi has removed all content from the page.
However, the option button could not be clicked on, and would `run away`, indicating this is a satire on Modi.
On Wednesday morning, the creator had this message on the page: "I quit. In a country with freedom of speech, I assumed that I am allowed to make decent satire on any politician more particularly if it`s constructive. Clearly, I was wrong."
Later, even the message was not shown on the website. The URL led to an error page.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Former bureaucrat BK Bansal commits suicide along with his son at Delhi residence
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list
- This Hindu-dominated village in West Bengal is not allowed to organise Durga Puja as Muslims don't want it
- As Pakistan gloats over hosting 70 Russians, 250 Indian Army soldiers renew bonds in Vladivostok