After bail, Hasan Ali collapses in court premises
Mumbai: Pune-based stud-farm owner Hasan Ali
Khan, who got bail on Friday in the money-laundering case,
collapsed in the premises of the sessions court here where he
had been taken for remand.
"Khan collapsed inside the court compound after hearing
that Bombay High Court had granted him liberty. He was rushed
to St George`s hospital in South Mumbai," said his lawyer, I A
"He is suffering from jaundice and his sugar-level had
come down drastically," advocate Bagaria said.
The High Court today granted bail to Khan, saying
Enforcement Directorate had no material to prove that the
wealth amassed by him was proceeds of crime.
Accused of money laundering and multi-crore rupee tax
evasion, Khan is also facing criminal cases under the Passport
Act for allegedly possessing six passports, obtained from
different parts of the country.
- J&K: Teams named after militants in cricket tournament
- Laser walls activated along Indo-Pak border to keep vigil against terrorists
- Haji Ali Dargah row: Trupti Desai wants support of Aamir, Salman, SRK
- ISRO successfully launches IRNSS-1G into the orbit
- IRNSS-1G launch: It's a great gift to people of India from scientists, says PM Modi
- Check cgbse.nic.in, www.cgbse.net 10th HS Results 2016 Chhattisgarh CG Board, CGBSE today at 10 AM
- Pakistani Sikhs open temple after 73 years, risking attacks
- 20 killed in Syria regime strike on Aleppo
- Donald Trump vows `America first` foreign policy
- Salah Abdeslam slapped with terror charges over Paris attacks