After bail, Hasan Ali collapses in court premises
Mumbai: Pune-based stud-farm owner Hasan Ali
Khan, who got bail on Friday in the money-laundering case,
collapsed in the premises of the sessions court here where he
had been taken for remand.
"Khan collapsed inside the court compound after hearing
that Bombay High Court had granted him liberty. He was rushed
to St George`s hospital in South Mumbai," said his lawyer, I A
"He is suffering from jaundice and his sugar-level had
come down drastically," advocate Bagaria said.
The High Court today granted bail to Khan, saying
Enforcement Directorate had no material to prove that the
wealth amassed by him was proceeds of crime.
Accused of money laundering and multi-crore rupee tax
evasion, Khan is also facing criminal cases under the Passport
Act for allegedly possessing six passports, obtained from
different parts of the country.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof