After hostage drama, Rajdhani Express reaches Delhi
New Delhi: The New Delhi-bound Rajdhani Express, which was seized by armed Maoist-backed tribal activists in West Bengal, arrived here this evening.
The Bhubaneshwar-New Delhi Rajdhani Express arrived at
the New Delhi station around 7 PM, nine hours and fifty
minutes behind the schedule.
The train was seized by tribals in West Midnapore
district yesterday but was freed by security forces after a
five-hour hostage drama.
The activists, under the aegis of a Lalgarh group
People`s Committee against Police Atrocities (PCPA), also took
control of the two drivers in an unprecedented step to demand
the release of their jailed leader Chhatradhar Mahato.
- Deepika Padukone in Salman Khan’s ‘Tubelight’? Kabir Khan has an answer
- Donald Trump the `presumptive` White House nominee as Cruz crashes out
- Karan Singh Grover’s words for Bipasha Basu will restore your faith in love – Check them out
- Champions League: After knocking out Bayern Munich, Atletico Madrid ready to write history
- Premier League triumph: Leicester City's 'magic' hailed globally as the party goes on