Agni II missile test postponed due to snag
Bhubaneswar: India Monday postponed the test of its nuclear-capable intermediate range Agni II missile from a test range in Orissa due to a technical snag, official sources said.
"Launch of Agni II mission is postponed due to a technical snag," a senior defence official told reporters.
The surface-to-surface missile with a range of over 2,000 km was scheduled to be launched Monday by army personnel as part of a training exercise from Wheeler`s Island in Bhadrak district, about 200 km from here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Beef row: Lalu Prasad Yadav contradicts his statements
- Lalu Yadav's son Tejasvi Yadav wants to change the face of Bihar education
- Indrani Mukerjea attains consciousness; is now out of danger
- News reporter Hemant Yadav shot by unidentified bikers
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Dadri lynching case: Sadhvi Prachi makes provocative remark, says beef-eaters deserve such fate
- Modi must be punished, he has cheated people: Ram Jethmalani
- Was Giani Zail Singh planning to topple Rajiv Gandhi govt in 1987?