Agni II missile test postponed due to snag
Bhubaneswar: India Monday postponed the test of its nuclear-capable intermediate range Agni II missile from a test range in Orissa due to a technical snag, official sources said.
"Launch of Agni II mission is postponed due to a technical snag," a senior defence official told reporters.
The surface-to-surface missile with a range of over 2,000 km was scheduled to be launched Monday by army personnel as part of a training exercise from Wheeler`s Island in Bhadrak district, about 200 km from here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Five guerrillas, one soldier killed near LoC
- 3rd Test, Day 2: Sri Lanka rattle Pakistan in decider
- Wimbledon: Novak Djokovic, Maria Sharapova cruise into last 16
- Indian Mujahideen chief Yasin Bhatkal indicates Islamic State will help him get out of jail soon