Agni II missile test postponed due to snag
Bhubaneswar: India Monday postponed the test of its nuclear-capable intermediate range Agni II missile from a test range in Orissa due to a technical snag, official sources said.
"Launch of Agni II mission is postponed due to a technical snag," a senior defence official told reporters.
The surface-to-surface missile with a range of over 2,000 km was scheduled to be launched Monday by army personnel as part of a training exercise from Wheeler`s Island in Bhadrak district, about 200 km from here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Onam Bumper Lottery/Kerala Thiruvonam Bumper-2016 BR-51 draw result declared - Here is the winning ticket number
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- MNS ultimatum to Pakistani actors: Leave India in 48-hour deadline
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31