Agni II missile test postponed due to snag
Bhubaneswar: India Monday postponed the test of its nuclear-capable intermediate range Agni II missile from a test range in Orissa due to a technical snag, official sources said.
"Launch of Agni II mission is postponed due to a technical snag," a senior defence official told reporters.
The surface-to-surface missile with a range of over 2,000 km was scheduled to be launched Monday by army personnel as part of a training exercise from Wheeler`s Island in Bhadrak district, about 200 km from here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- No radioactive leak at IGI airport, say AERB and Delhi govt
- WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 declared on wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in
- Log on to wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in for WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 WBCHSE
- Twitter war over IIT Madras row: Smriti Irani challenges Rahul Gandhi to debate over any issue, anywhere