Ahamed re-elected as IUML president
Kozhikode: Union Minister of state for External Affairs E Ahamed was on Sunday re-elected as national president of Indian Union Muslim League.
KM Kader Mohideen (TN) and Kerala Industries Minister PK Kunhalikutty were elected as general secretary and treasurer respectively at the party`s two-day national executive meeting which concluded here today.
The meeting also elected Iqbal Ahmed (UP) and Dastgheer Agha (Karnataka) as vice presidents.
ET Mohammed Basheer, MP (Ker), Abdul Samad Samadhani, MLA (Ker), Khorrum Anis Omer (Delhi), S Naim Akhtar (Bihar) and Shahinsha Jahangir (West Bengal) are the new Secretaries, Ahmed told reporters.
Shamim Sadiq (Maha), M Mateen Khan (UP), Siraj Ebrahim Sait (Karnataka), Abdul Basith (TN) and Sharfuddin Ansari (Rajasthan) are the Assistant Secretaries.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- World's heaviest woman loses 50 kilos in just 12 days