Ahamed re-elected as IUML president
Kozhikode: Union Minister of state for External Affairs E Ahamed was on Sunday re-elected as national president of Indian Union Muslim League.
KM Kader Mohideen (TN) and Kerala Industries Minister PK Kunhalikutty were elected as general secretary and treasurer respectively at the party`s two-day national executive meeting which concluded here today.
The meeting also elected Iqbal Ahmed (UP) and Dastgheer Agha (Karnataka) as vice presidents.
ET Mohammed Basheer, MP (Ker), Abdul Samad Samadhani, MLA (Ker), Khorrum Anis Omer (Delhi), S Naim Akhtar (Bihar) and Shahinsha Jahangir (West Bengal) are the new Secretaries, Ahmed told reporters.
Shamim Sadiq (Maha), M Mateen Khan (UP), Siraj Ebrahim Sait (Karnataka), Abdul Basith (TN) and Sharfuddin Ansari (Rajasthan) are the Assistant Secretaries.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning
- Ravi Shastri reveals truth behind MS Dhoni's sudden Test retirement!