AI Express flight to Mangalore makes emergency landing
Mumbai: An Air India Express flight from Bahrain to Mangalore with 44 passengers on board, apart from crew members, made an emergency landing at the city airport on Saturday evening due to technical problem.
"There was an emergency landing of an AI Express flight in the evening following technical glitches. There were 44 passengers and the crew on board and the plane landed safely at the airport at 6.45 pm," airlines sources told a news agency.
According to sources, a new flight will take off to its destination, Mangalore.
AI Express is the low-cost arm of the national flag carrier.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video