AI Express flight to Mangalore makes emergency landing
Mumbai: An Air India Express flight from Bahrain to Mangalore with 44 passengers on board, apart from crew members, made an emergency landing at the city airport on Saturday evening due to technical problem.
"There was an emergency landing of an AI Express flight in the evening following technical glitches. There were 44 passengers and the crew on board and the plane landed safely at the airport at 6.45 pm," airlines sources told a news agency.
According to sources, a new flight will take off to its destination, Mangalore.
AI Express is the low-cost arm of the national flag carrier.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's speech at Gorakhnath temple
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- DNA: Analysing the 'no first use' nuclear policy of India
- Amit Shah addresses BJP's mega convention in Delhi
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Kapil Sharma-Sunil Grover fight: Will it be a shutdown for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?