AI flight makes precautionary landing in New Delhi
New Delhi: A Shanghai-bound Air India
flight from Mumbai with 172 passengers on Friday made a
precautionary landing at the IGI airport in New Delhi after it
developed a technical snag.
The pilot detected a problem in the hydraulic system
and informed the Air Traffic Control (ATC) for permission to
land under emergency condition, AI spokesman said.
The emergency paraphernalia such as fire tenders and
ambulance at the airport were kept on alert. The Airbus-A
330 landed normally but got stuck while taxing to the base. It
was later towed to the bay.
All passengers were safe and they were shifted to
another aircraft for their onward journey to Shanghai, the
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi pitches for 'Selfie with daughter' initiative
- Kejriwal knew Tomar possessed fake degree, says Yogendra Yadav
- Ajinkya Rahane to captain India on Zimbabwe tour; Dhoni, Kohli rested
- Need another agricultural revolution: PM Modi
- Monsoon's after-effects troubling everyday lives in cities
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- Tihar Jail's security breached: Lt Governor Najeeb Jung orders probe, Centre seeks report
- MEA declines information on Lalit Modi's passport issue, draws flak
- Varun-Shraddha's `ABCD2` holds a firm grip at Box Office!
- School director beaten to death after two students found dead in Bihar