AI flight makes precautionary landing in New Delhi
New Delhi: A Shanghai-bound Air India
flight from Mumbai with 172 passengers on Friday made a
precautionary landing at the IGI airport in New Delhi after it
developed a technical snag.
The pilot detected a problem in the hydraulic system
and informed the Air Traffic Control (ATC) for permission to
land under emergency condition, AI spokesman said.
The emergency paraphernalia such as fire tenders and
ambulance at the airport were kept on alert. The Airbus-A
330 landed normally but got stuck while taxing to the base. It
was later towed to the bay.
All passengers were safe and they were shifted to
another aircraft for their onward journey to Shanghai, the
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Heart-wrenching reality of Kashmiri pandits
- DNA: Bengaluru's Mount Carmel college students show country's ideology to Rahul Gandhi
- Proud to be an Indian, no plans to leave the country, says Aamir Khan
- Rahul Gandhi's embarrassment in front of Bengaluru college students
- DNA: Aamir Khan clarifies his love towards nation but sticks to previous statement
- Yuvraj Singh completes 8000 runs in first class cricket
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Delhi gang-rape: Show juvenile rapist's face to the world, demand Nirbhaya's parents