AI flight makes precautionary landing in New Delhi
New Delhi: A Shanghai-bound Air India
flight from Mumbai with 172 passengers on Friday made a
precautionary landing at the IGI airport in New Delhi after it
developed a technical snag.
The pilot detected a problem in the hydraulic system
and informed the Air Traffic Control (ATC) for permission to
land under emergency condition, AI spokesman said.
The emergency paraphernalia such as fire tenders and
ambulance at the airport were kept on alert. The Airbus-A
330 landed normally but got stuck while taxing to the base. It
was later towed to the bay.
All passengers were safe and they were shifted to
another aircraft for their onward journey to Shanghai, the
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Beaten by mob in Kolkata, US NRI vows never to return in India
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- DNA: Has bad time started for American 'media' after Donald Trump became US President?
- DNA: Analyzing the role of Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose in Indian Independence
- WATCH: Epic Staredown between Goldberg, The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar at WWE Raw
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Reliance Jio impact: Bharti Airtel Q3 net profit dips 54% to Rs 503.7 crore