AI flight makes precautionary landing in New Delhi
New Delhi: A Shanghai-bound Air India
flight from Mumbai with 172 passengers on Friday made a
precautionary landing at the IGI airport in New Delhi after it
developed a technical snag.
The pilot detected a problem in the hydraulic system
and informed the Air Traffic Control (ATC) for permission to
land under emergency condition, AI spokesman said.
The emergency paraphernalia such as fire tenders and
ambulance at the airport were kept on alert. The Airbus-A
330 landed normally but got stuck while taxing to the base. It
was later towed to the bay.
All passengers were safe and they were shifted to
another aircraft for their onward journey to Shanghai, the
- ISRO successfully launches IRNSS-1G into the orbit
- IRNSS-1G launch: It's a great gift to people of India from scientists, says PM Modi
- Why should religion become a basis to fight for women's rights?
- Why should religion become a basis to fight for women's rights? - Part II
- Why should religion become a basis to fight for women's rights? - Part III