AI flight returns to ground after take off, tyre deflates
Thiruvananthapuram: An Air India flight bound for Dammam returned shortly after take off from the International airport here this evening and its tyre got deflated on re-landing.
The AI 915 Thiruvananthapuram-Dammam flight had 82 passengers aboard it besides crew members, who were accommodated in hotels in the city after its cancellation
for tonight, airport sources said.
According to sources, the aircarft returned to the ground shortly after take off and its tyre got deflated on landing, sources said.
The aircraft was pulled to the parking pay.
The schedule will be operated tomorrow on arrival of an alternative aircraft, sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India mourns Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad's death: Who said what
- Came to Mumbai from Pakistan to select 26/11 attack sites, David Headley tells Mumbai court
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- 'Afzal Guru amar rahe', 'Kashmir lekar rahenge' slogans raised at Press Club of India
- Siachen braveheart loses battle for life; India pays homage to Lance Naik Hanumanthappa, PM Modi 'devastated'