AI flight returns to ground after take off, tyre deflates
Thiruvananthapuram: An Air India flight bound for Dammam returned shortly after take off from the International airport here this evening and its tyre got deflated on re-landing.
The AI 915 Thiruvananthapuram-Dammam flight had 82 passengers aboard it besides crew members, who were accommodated in hotels in the city after its cancellation
for tonight, airport sources said.
According to sources, the aircarft returned to the ground shortly after take off and its tyre got deflated on landing, sources said.
The aircraft was pulled to the parking pay.
The schedule will be operated tomorrow on arrival of an alternative aircraft, sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- Watch: Tracing the journey of late Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition extremely grave
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest