AI flight with Haj pilgrims make emergency landing
Kolkata: An Air-India plane with 400 Haj pilgrims onboard made an emergency landing at the NSC Bose International Airport here tonight after its fire alarm suddenly went off due to a technical glitch.
The Boeing 747 aircraft landed safely at 10.45 PM, airport sources said.
The plane from Jeddah, Saudi Arabia was scheduled to land at 11.10 PM but the pilot sought to make emergency landing when the fire alarm went off due to some technical glitch, they said.
All the passengers were safe, the sources said.
Meanwhile, another Air-India flight, carrying Mizoram Chief Minister Lal Thanhawla, to Aizawl from here had to return to Kolkata at about 2.20 PM when it failed to land in Aizawl due to bad weather.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Bikaner: 13-year-old schoolgirl raped by eight teachers
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Know how to link your PAN card with Aadhaar card – Here is the step by step explanation
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested