AI passengers stranded in Mumbai as air-conditioner fails
Mumbai: Over 100 passengers of a Chennai-bound Air India Express flight from the city were stranded due to an alleged failure of the aircraft`s air conditioning system here this evening, a source said.
"We are stranded here at the city airport for the past five hours. The flight was scheduled to take off at 6:30 pm but it has still not taken off due to failure in the AC system," a passenger told a news agency here tonight.
There are over 100 passengers on board the flight IX-206, the passenger said, adding they have no information from the airline as to what time the flight will take off.
Air India spokesperson was not available for comment.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- 24 dead after boat carrying 40 capsizes in river Ganga in Patna; many still missing
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: What characteristics define a true leader?
- Abhishek Bachchan reveals the moment when Aishwarya Rai said 'yes' to him
- India vs England, 1st ODI: As it happened...
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre