AI pilot’s love for Kachoris delays flight by an hour
Mumbai: She is an Air India pilot and is fond of kachoris, especially Jodhpur’s famous onion kachoris. However, Captain Smriti Trehan is now facing an inquiry and the prospect of being suspended after she took her love for the delicacy too far.
As per a report in a leading English daily, Trehan last Sunday chose to ignore calls to switch her 12 pm Mumbai-Jodhpur-Delhi flight for a 2 pm direct Mumbai-Delhi flight. The reason - she desperately wanted to fly via Jodhpur as she had placed an order for pyaaz kachories which were to be delivered to her at the airport.
When she arrived in time for the 12 pm flight and decided to operate the same, the direct Mumbai-Delhi flight was left without a pilot and was delayed by an hour.
Air India officials could find a replacement only after an hour and the flight departed for Delhi at 3 pm.
Meanwhile, Trehan’s pyaaz kachori package was delivered to her at the Jodhpur airport on time.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?