AI strike: Western Railway to run special Rajdhani train
Mumbai: Western Railway said that it will
run a special Mumbai-Delhi Rajdhani train from Wednesday for
airport passengers left stranded due to the ongoing Air India
"To reduce inconvenience caused to people, Western
Railway will run one special Rajdhani Express train today from
Mumbai to Delhi. If required, we will run more such special
trains later," Western Railway Chief PRO S S Gupta said
The train will leave from Mumbai Central at 22:50 hours
and reach Delhi at 18:00 hours, the next day.
"The coaches will give passengers comfort on par with the
airline travel. It will have 1A, 2A and 3A accommodation,"
A section of employees of Air India, including engineers,
yesterday went on a flash strike to protest delay in payment
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- CM Yogi’s cleanliness drive: UP cops clean up police stations
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Yogi Adityanath took THESE 20 big actions in just 75 hours after becoming UP CM