AICC to be reconstituted in a few days
New Delhi: The AICC will be reconstituted in the next few days, Congress General Secretary Digvijay Singh said on Friday.
Asked whether Rahul Gandhi, who has been made head of the Election Coordination Committee, will be appointed `number 2` in the party, Singh told NDTV that this is the wish of Congress workers.
To a question whether Gandhi could be anointed as the Prime Ministerial candidate of the Congress, Singh said the party now has a Prime Minister and the issue will be decided after the elections.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- SC allows Italian marine Salvatore Girone to return home
- Bihar: Former Bihar CM Jitan Manjhi's convoy attacked in Gaya
- Punjab and Haryana HC stays reservation for Jats, 5 other communities
- Will continue to be your 'pradhan sevak', says PM Modi in UP rally
- Will continue to be your 'pradhan sevak', says PM Modi in UP rally - Part II
- HC stays Haryana government's decision to grant 10% reservation to Jats, 5 other communities
- Unveiled! First teaser poster of Riteish Deshmukh, Nargis Fakhri's 'Banjo' – View pic
- REVEALED: Harbhajan Singh tells what he told Aussies after which they stopped sledging him
- Facebook bids goodbye to desktop ad exchange
- Brent oil pushes above $50 for first time in nearly seven months