AICC to be reconstituted in a few days
New Delhi: The AICC will be reconstituted in the next few days, Congress General Secretary Digvijay Singh said on Friday.
Asked whether Rahul Gandhi, who has been made head of the Election Coordination Committee, will be appointed `number 2` in the party, Singh told NDTV that this is the wish of Congress workers.
To a question whether Gandhi could be anointed as the Prime Ministerial candidate of the Congress, Singh said the party now has a Prime Minister and the issue will be decided after the elections.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- LIVE: Five nations pull out of SAARC Summit to express solidarity with India over Uri attack
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof