AIEEE paper leak: STF raids kingpin`s residence
Ghaziabad: A special task force team from
Ahmedabad on Wednesday raided the residence of Deen Dayal -- the
alleged mastermind of the All India Engineering Entrance
Examination question paper leak -- here, but he fled before
the team reached there, police said.
Acting on the inputs of Phool Chandra, a bank employee
and Dayal`s brother who was arrested from Lucknow by UP police
on May 2, the STF team raided several places in the city,
including the kingpin`s residence in Vaishali, STF circle
officer Treveni Singh said.
However, Dayal escaped before the STF team reached his
residence, he said.
AIEEE question papers were leaked in UP and reportedly
sold for Rs 6 lakh forcing CBSE to postpone the test by over
two hours and provide over 12 lakh students across the country
with fresh set of questions on Monday.
CBSE, which conducts the AIEEE exams, has in the meantime
decided to set up a three-member enquiry committee to
investigate the incident. The committee will submit its
report within four weeks.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- PM Modi releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas musical