Air Chief Browne to open Commanders` meet on Mar 8
Nagpur: Chief of the Air Staff, Air Chief Marshal N A K Browne will review the progress of various projects, plans during the three-day IAF Commanders Conference at Headquarters Maintenance Command here on March 8.
Browne is scheduled to arrive here tomorrow afternoon by a special IAF Flight from New Delhi, an official release said on Wednesday.
This will be the Air Chief`s first visit in this capacity to MC in Nagpur.
The conference will be held at Vayusena Nagar here.
Air Marshal J Chandra, Air Officer Commanding-in-Chief Maintenance Command, will chair the conference thereafter.
Maintenance Command has a geographical spread across the country with units engaged in overhaul, repair, product support and supply chain management of the assets.
The Command plays an important role by providing the requisite engineering and logistics support to the Operational and Training Units.
During the conference, the Chief of the Air Staff would review the progress of various projects, plans and address the Commanders.
Outstanding performance of the units will also be acknowledged by the award of trophies at the event, the release added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: Police may approach court seeking lie detector test on Shashi Tharoor
- Jayalalithaa wins big in RK Nagar by-poll, defeats CPI's Mahendran by over 1.5 lakh votes
- After Pankaja Munde, now Vinod Tawde accused of irregularities in awarding contracts in Maharashtra
- Check JEE (Main) 2015 rank on www.jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- Delhi court restrains release of controversial movie 'Mohalla Assi'