Air Chief Browne to open Commanders` meet on Mar 8
Nagpur: Chief of the Air Staff, Air Chief Marshal N A K Browne will review the progress of various projects, plans during the three-day IAF Commanders Conference at Headquarters Maintenance Command here on March 8.
Browne is scheduled to arrive here tomorrow afternoon by a special IAF Flight from New Delhi, an official release said on Wednesday.
This will be the Air Chief`s first visit in this capacity to MC in Nagpur.
The conference will be held at Vayusena Nagar here.
Air Marshal J Chandra, Air Officer Commanding-in-Chief Maintenance Command, will chair the conference thereafter.
Maintenance Command has a geographical spread across the country with units engaged in overhaul, repair, product support and supply chain management of the assets.
The Command plays an important role by providing the requisite engineering and logistics support to the Operational and Training Units.
During the conference, the Chief of the Air Staff would review the progress of various projects, plans and address the Commanders.
Outstanding performance of the units will also be acknowledged by the award of trophies at the event, the release added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking CCTV footage of a woman assaulting her mother-in-law
- DNA: Sad reality behind the shutting down of the historic Gita Press
- Mumbai police to probe if RK Singh's claims on Dawood Ibrahim substantiated
- Sonakshi Sinha apologises to Sarabjit, accused in Tilak Nagar case
- Twists and turns: Possible theories about Sheena Bora's murder
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past