Air Commodore Suresh Badyal takes over as AOC of Begumpet AFS
Secunderabad: Air Commodore Suresh Badyal on Monday took over as the first Air Officer Commanding of Air Force Station Begumpet from Group Captain E Krishna Prasad.
Previously, he served as the deputy director general of National Cadet Corps (NCC) Andhra Pradesh region, a Defence release said.
The Air Officer was commissioned in the IAF in 1984 and is an alumnus of the prestigious National Defence Academy and Defence Services Staff College.
Since its inception in 1951, the Begumpet Air Force Station has so far been commanded by officers of the rank of Group Captain.
Air Commodore Badyal has an impeccable track record of flying for more than 3,000 hours as a navigator, the release said.
A thorough professional, he earlier did an instructional tenure at the same station.
He has held many prestigious appointments in varied fields in the IAF, which includes working with front line operational squadrons, it was stated.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths? - Part II
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths? - Part III
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths? - Part IV
- Will India's strategies change over issues with Pakistan?
- 'Sultan' new poster: See robust Salman Khan turns 'Golden Sultan' magnifying the aura!
- Bihar class 10th result 2016 declared; check Bihar Board Matric class 10 Results 2016 on biharboard.bih.nic.in
- Love is blind, like literally! Riteish Deshmukh's 'Housefull 3' proves it - Pic Inside
- Dance with the devil: What Manchester United under Jose Mourinho might be like
- Like seriously! Sohail Khan to replace Mika Singh on 'Comedy Nights Live'?