Air India flight makes emergency landing
Chennai: An Air India Express flight from
Singapore to Tiruchirapalli with 100 passengers on board made an emergency landing at Anna International Airport here Tuesday afternoon following a technical snag.
Airport sources said the pilot identified the snag mid-air
and requested clearance for landing, which was given
The flight touched down at around 1.15 pm.
Passengers were accommodated in the Air India Express
lounge at the airport, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- DNA: Today in history, 20th January, 2017
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog
- Yuvraj Singh trolls R Ashwin for photobombing his picture with Virat Kohli – See pic!