Air Marshal Satish Pal Singh takes over as SASO
Bangalore: Air Marshal Satish Pal Singh
took over as Senior Air Staff Officer (SASO), Headquarters
Training Command here today.
He was commissioned into the Flying branch of Indian
Air Force on June 1, 1974.
The officer actively participated in "Operation Pawan"
and "Operation Safed Sagar" and has the distinction of being
the first pilot to land the AN-32 and IL-76 aircraft by night
at Thoise (Leh), a defence release said.
Before assuming his present appointment, the officer was
Senior Officer Administration at the Training Command,
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!