Ajit Singh meets Sonia Gandhi
New Delhi: Civil Aviation Minister and RLD chief Ajit Singh on Tuesday met Congress President Sonia Gandhi to discuss political issues, including the upcoming Presidential elections.
Singh discussed various political issues, including the Presidential elections, sources said.
The meeting also comes in the wake of bye-election to the Kannauj Parliamentary seat where UP Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav`s wife Dimple Yadav is in the fray as a Samajwadi Party candidate.
Congress has decided not to field a candidate against Dimple.
Congress and Singh`s RLD had jointly contested the recent elections to the Uttar Pradesh Assembly.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Heart-wrenching reality of Kashmiri pandits
- DNA: Bengaluru's Mount Carmel college students show country's ideology to Rahul Gandhi
- Proud to be an Indian, no plans to leave the country, says Aamir Khan
- Rahul Gandhi's embarrassment in front of Bengaluru college students
- DNA: Aamir Khan clarifies his love towards nation but sticks to previous statement
- Yuvraj Singh completes 8000 runs in first class cricket
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Delhi gang-rape: Show juvenile rapist's face to the world, demand Nirbhaya's parents