Ajmal Kasab a hero, hanging will inspire more attacks: LeT
Islamabad: Hours after 26/11 attacker Ajmal Kasab was executed, terror group Lashkar-e-Toiba on Wednesday described the Pakistani national as a “hero”.
A senior commander of the LeT reportedly said Kasab was a "hero" who will inspire more attacks.
"He was a hero and will inspire other fighters to follow his path," the commander of the Pakistani militant group accused of masterminding the attack told news agency Reuters by telephone from an undisclosed location.
Kasab was executed at 7.30 am this morning at Pune`s Yerwada Jail.
The November 2008 Mumbai terror attacks were carried out by 10 terrorists of the LeT.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- China 'threatened' by ISRO's record-setting achievement?
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'