Ajmal Kasab a hero, hanging will inspire more attacks: LeT
Islamabad: Hours after 26/11 attacker Ajmal Kasab was executed, terror group Lashkar-e-Toiba on Wednesday described the Pakistani national as a “hero”.
A senior commander of the LeT reportedly said Kasab was a "hero" who will inspire more attacks.
"He was a hero and will inspire other fighters to follow his path," the commander of the Pakistani militant group accused of masterminding the attack told news agency Reuters by telephone from an undisclosed location.
Kasab was executed at 7.30 am this morning at Pune`s Yerwada Jail.
The November 2008 Mumbai terror attacks were carried out by 10 terrorists of the LeT.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on breaking the law over cow security
- Panel discussion on breaking the law over cow security - Part II
- Panel discussion on breaking the law over cow security - Part III
- When will Indian roads become free from potholes and open manholes?
- When will Indian roads become free from potholes and open manholes? - Part II
- Euro 2016: Roy Hodgson didn't expect England exit so early in the tournament
- Kazakhstan beats Thailand in race for Asian seat on Security Council
- The human body refreshes itself every seven years! - Watch video
- UK Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn refuses to resign after losing confidence vote
- Serena Williams, Andy Murray cruise at rain-lashed Wimbledon