Ajmal Kasab had no last wish
Pune: Although the government is yet to give out details about the last moments before 26/11 terrorist Ajmal Kasab was hanged to death at 7.30 am, some information has trickled out via the media.
Reports claimed that Kasab had no last wish or will. Jail sources told a news channel that jail manual was duly followed in carrying out his execution after President Pranab Mukherjee rejected his mercy plea.
Also, a news channel, quoting jail sources, said that Kasab was given all information prior to his hanging in Yerwada jail.
Also the jail authorities have requested the High Court to inform his family that he has been hanged.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- DNA: Analyzing the harmful effects of selfies
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog