Ajmal Kasab had no last wish
Pune: Although the government is yet to give out details about the last moments before 26/11 terrorist Ajmal Kasab was hanged to death at 7.30 am, some information has trickled out via the media.
Reports claimed that Kasab had no last wish or will. Jail sources told a news channel that jail manual was duly followed in carrying out his execution after President Pranab Mukherjee rejected his mercy plea.
Also, a news channel, quoting jail sources, said that Kasab was given all information prior to his hanging in Yerwada jail.
Also the jail authorities have requested the High Court to inform his family that he has been hanged.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Turkey has the right to defend its airspace, says Obama
- J&K: Terrorists attack Army camp at Tangdhar near LoC
- Proud to be an Indian, no plans to leave the country, says Aamir Khan
- Rahul Gandhi's embarrassment in front of Bengaluru college students
- Panel discussion on Aamir Khan's ignorance on Kashmiri Pandits
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'
- Aamir Khan's 12-day mystery: From lauding Modi's 'positive India' to dubbing India as 'intolerant'