Ajmer blast: Aseemanand gives confidential letter
Ajmer: Swami Aseemanand, the main accused in the Ajmer Dargah blast case, has given a sealed letter to a local court here with a request to keep its contents
Aseemanand, who was produced in the court along with two other accused Mukesh Vasani and Harshad Solanki, gave the letter to Chief Judicial Magistrate RL Moond yesterday.
Aseemanand (59), a right-wing Hindu group Abhinav Bharat member, while giving the letter requested the court to keep its content confidential.
The court also extended the judicial custody of the three accused till March 1.
While the ATS will produce another accused Bharat Bhai in the court on February 18 after his remand gets over.
The case of other three accused Devender, Lokesh Sharma and Chandershekhar is slated for hearing on February 19 in the court of District Magistrate.
A blast took place at the dargah of Khawaja Moinuddin Chishti in Ajmer in 2007 in which three persons died and 15 others were injured.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India