Ajmer blast: Aseemanand gives confidential letter
Ajmer: Swami Aseemanand, the main accused in the Ajmer Dargah blast case, has given a sealed letter to a local court here with a request to keep its contents
Aseemanand, who was produced in the court along with two other accused Mukesh Vasani and Harshad Solanki, gave the letter to Chief Judicial Magistrate RL Moond yesterday.
Aseemanand (59), a right-wing Hindu group Abhinav Bharat member, while giving the letter requested the court to keep its content confidential.
The court also extended the judicial custody of the three accused till March 1.
While the ATS will produce another accused Bharat Bhai in the court on February 18 after his remand gets over.
The case of other three accused Devender, Lokesh Sharma and Chandershekhar is slated for hearing on February 19 in the court of District Magistrate.
A blast took place at the dargah of Khawaja Moinuddin Chishti in Ajmer in 2007 in which three persons died and 15 others were injured.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Pakistan cancels licenses of weapons issued to Hafiz Saeed and his aides
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan
- 'Intolerance brigade' attacks Zee News' #FatehKaFatwa host Tarek Fateh - WATCH