Ajmer blast: Aseemanand gives confidential letter
Ajmer: Swami Aseemanand, the main accused in the Ajmer Dargah blast case, has given a sealed letter to a local court here with a request to keep its contents
Aseemanand, who was produced in the court along with two other accused Mukesh Vasani and Harshad Solanki, gave the letter to Chief Judicial Magistrate RL Moond yesterday.
Aseemanand (59), a right-wing Hindu group Abhinav Bharat member, while giving the letter requested the court to keep its content confidential.
The court also extended the judicial custody of the three accused till March 1.
While the ATS will produce another accused Bharat Bhai in the court on February 18 after his remand gets over.
The case of other three accused Devender, Lokesh Sharma and Chandershekhar is slated for hearing on February 19 in the court of District Magistrate.
A blast took place at the dargah of Khawaja Moinuddin Chishti in Ajmer in 2007 in which three persons died and 15 others were injured.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 declared on wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in
- No radioactive leak at IGI airport, say AERB and Delhi govt
- Log on to wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in for WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 WBCHSE
- WBCHSE (wbchse.nic.in & wbresults.nic.in): West Bengal Class 12th Result 2015 to be announced shortly