Ajmer blast: Aseemanand gives confidential letter
Ajmer: Swami Aseemanand, the main accused in the Ajmer Dargah blast case, has given a sealed letter to a local court here with a request to keep its contents
Aseemanand, who was produced in the court along with two other accused Mukesh Vasani and Harshad Solanki, gave the letter to Chief Judicial Magistrate RL Moond yesterday.
Aseemanand (59), a right-wing Hindu group Abhinav Bharat member, while giving the letter requested the court to keep its content confidential.
The court also extended the judicial custody of the three accused till March 1.
While the ATS will produce another accused Bharat Bhai in the court on February 18 after his remand gets over.
The case of other three accused Devender, Lokesh Sharma and Chandershekhar is slated for hearing on February 19 in the court of District Magistrate.
A blast took place at the dargah of Khawaja Moinuddin Chishti in Ajmer in 2007 in which three persons died and 15 others were injured.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city