All efforts on to arrest underworld don Dawood Ibrahim: Rajnath Singh
New Delhi: Government is making every effort to arrest fugitive underworld don Dawood Ibrahim, who is believed to be hiding in Pakistan, Home Minister Rajnath Singh said on Monday.
"We are trying to arrest him (Dawood). Wherever he is, we will arrest him. Any criminal evading justice should be brought to book. That was the effort of the previous government and it is the effort of our government too," he said during a debate on issues concerning the Home Ministry.
India`s most wanted terrorist, Dawood, is the mastermind of the 1993 serial blasts in Mumbai that claimed around 300 lives.
India believes Dawood is living in Pakistan with the active support of that country`s intelligence agency, ISI, and continues to be involved in anti-India activities.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ceasefire violations by Pak: Should India carry out surgical strike part-II?
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, asked to leave India
- Panel discussion on the need of Pakistan's ambassador in India
- Meet Lynlee Hope - Texas baby who was 'born' twice!
- Intelligence agencies warn of firing by Pakistan along LoC, international border
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- Diwali 2016: Dhanteras Puja timings, Tithi and Vidhi
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- UPA govt thought of attacking Lashkar HQ, training camps after 26/11 strike, claims ex-NSA Shivshankar Menon