All India engineering exam results declared
New Delhi: The Central Board of Secondary Education Saturday (CBSE) Saturday declared the results of the All India Engineering Entrance Exams (AIEEE) and said the students will be able to view them online after 11 a.m. Sunday, a statement said.
The results will be available on the CBSE and AIEEE websites, the statement said.
Over 10 lakh students appeared for the AIEEE this year. The examination was held April 25 at 1,623 centres in 86 cities across India and abroad.
Online counselling for admission to engineering colleges will start from June 8, the statement said.
Students qualifying the exam are eligible for admission in National Institutes of Technology, Indian Institutes of Information Technology, Delhi Technological University, deemed universities and a few institutes in states like Uttarakhand and Haryana.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Siachen miracle: Lance Naik Koppad's wife terms her husband's 'news of being alive' as 'rebirth for family'
- Drunk girl creates ruckus in Delhi's Connaught Place; arrested - Watch
- JNU erupts over 'Shaheed Afzal Guru', 'Azad Kashmir'; rival student groups clash, police deployed
- WATCH: 'Sting videos of Kejriwal govt's minister Imran Hussain's staffer demanding bribe of Rs 25 lakh for his boss'
- Big clash of 2016: Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' head on with Prabhas and SS Rajamouli's 'Baahubali 2' at the Box Office?