All is not well in UPA: BJP
New Delhi: Slogan shouting by members of the ruling alliance during the Presidential address was on Thursday criticised by opposition BJP which claimed the disruption has exposed the "fact" that "all is not well within the ruling party".
"The way some of the members of the ruling party and those of alliance obstructed the Presidential address was really unfortunate and as we have been saying from the very beginning that all is not well within the ruling part," senior BJP leader Venkaiah Naidu said, adding there was "unrest" among the UPA allies due to government`s "policy paralysis".
He said the issues raised by DMK about the Sri Lankan imbroglio and by some Congress members on Telengana statehood demand should have been sorted out by the ruling party before the Budget Session.
"The government is suffering with policy paralysis and that is why the unrest among the alliance partners also. The Congress has miserably failed to keep their alliance together. By their conduct, the ruling party members have sent a wrong message to the country. The Congress party owes an explanation to the country," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Indian Army avenges Uri with surgical strikes across LoC, heavy casualties
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says