All is not well in UPA: BJP
New Delhi: Slogan shouting by members of the ruling alliance during the Presidential address was on Thursday criticised by opposition BJP which claimed the disruption has exposed the "fact" that "all is not well within the ruling party".
"The way some of the members of the ruling party and those of alliance obstructed the Presidential address was really unfortunate and as we have been saying from the very beginning that all is not well within the ruling part," senior BJP leader Venkaiah Naidu said, adding there was "unrest" among the UPA allies due to government`s "policy paralysis".
He said the issues raised by DMK about the Sri Lankan imbroglio and by some Congress members on Telengana statehood demand should have been sorted out by the ruling party before the Budget Session.
"The government is suffering with policy paralysis and that is why the unrest among the alliance partners also. The Congress has miserably failed to keep their alliance together. By their conduct, the ruling party members have sent a wrong message to the country. The Congress party owes an explanation to the country," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Give up terrorism and let’s talk', Sushma Swaraj's reply to Nawaz Sharif at UNGA
- Lalu Yadav attacks PM Modi over Mahatma Gandhi's assassination
- Whole world is worried about global warming and climate change, says PM Modi
- Bihar will celebrate two Diwalis in 2015, one will be after poll results: Modi
- Is Mahatma Gandhi's name slowly fading away from the minds of the youth?
- World can now see consequences of Pakistan occupation in PoK: India
- Watch: Unbelievable! Kapil Sharma thrown out of Aishwarya Rai’s vanity van
- 1st T20: India vs South Africa – Players to watch out for
- Know who replaced Katrina Kaif in film opposite Jackie Chan
- ISL 2015: Chennaiyin FC vs Atletico de Kolkata - Preview