Amar Singh episode suspicious: Jaiswal
Kanpur: Union Coal Minister Shiprakash
Jaiswal today alleged that the inspector of the police station
where an FIR filed against SP leader Amar Singh was shifted in
a suspicious manner just a day earlier.
Jaiswal, a Congress MP from here, said "the way the
inspector of Babupurwa police station was shifted just 24
hours before filing of the complaint against Singh raises
He said it is also unclear that on whose instructions
the person who lodged the FIR was provided security.
On if he was giving a clean chit to the SP leader, he
said it was not for him to do so as it was the work of the
investigative agencies to probe the matter.
An FIR was filed on a complaint by Shivakant Tripathi, a
social worker, here yesterday against Singh and his wife for
alleged financial fraud amounting to about Rs 500 crore.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Reliance Jio effect: Airtel offers free unlimited local and STD calls with 4G data at Rs 145
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video