Amar Singh hospitalised in Dubai
New Delhi: Expelled Samajwadi Party leader Amar Singh was admitted to a Dubai hospital on Monday after he fainted at the airport there.
57-year-old Singh was on his way to Singapore for regular health check up when he fainted at the Dubai airport, an aide at his Delhi residence said.
"His condition is critical but stable," the aide said, adding he has been admitted to Welcare Hospital in Dubai.
Singh, once the public face of Samajwadi Party, was admitted to Singapore`s Mount Elizabeth Hospital and Medical Centre for treatment of kidney ailment a couple of years ago.
Since then, he has been visiting the facility for regular check up.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with UPSC topper Ira Singhal's family
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- Watch: Fast N Facts @ 4 pm
- Journalist covering Vyapam scam dies in Madhya Pradesh
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Dawood Ibrahim's surrender offer rejected due to a 'condition', clarifies Sharad Pawar
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- Akshay Singh's death case: MP CM assures fair probe, lambasts Oppn over Vyapam scam