Amar Singh hospitalised in Dubai
New Delhi: Expelled Samajwadi Party leader Amar Singh was admitted to a Dubai hospital on Monday after he fainted at the airport there.
57-year-old Singh was on his way to Singapore for regular health check up when he fainted at the Dubai airport, an aide at his Delhi residence said.
"His condition is critical but stable," the aide said, adding he has been admitted to Welcare Hospital in Dubai.
Singh, once the public face of Samajwadi Party, was admitted to Singapore`s Mount Elizabeth Hospital and Medical Centre for treatment of kidney ailment a couple of years ago.
Since then, he has been visiting the facility for regular check up.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- World's heaviest woman loses 50 kilos in just 12 days