Amar Singh hospitalised in Dubai
New Delhi: Expelled Samajwadi Party leader Amar Singh was admitted to a Dubai hospital on Monday after he fainted at the airport there.
57-year-old Singh was on his way to Singapore for regular health check up when he fainted at the Dubai airport, an aide at his Delhi residence said.
"His condition is critical but stable," the aide said, adding he has been admitted to Welcare Hospital in Dubai.
Singh, once the public face of Samajwadi Party, was admitted to Singapore`s Mount Elizabeth Hospital and Medical Centre for treatment of kidney ailment a couple of years ago.
Since then, he has been visiting the facility for regular check up.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Haryana minister Krishan Bedi mocks Modi's 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyan'
- BJP likely to form next govt in Bihar: Mulayam Singh
- Shiv Sena spills ink on ORF chairperson Sudheendra Kulkarni's face
- Bihar Polls: Lalu Yadav's controversial tweet against Karpoori Thakur and PM Modi
- Hafiz Saeed teaching terrorism to children in Pakistan
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- Aarushi Talwar's grandfather breaks silence, writes open letter – Read
- 2015 Bihar Assembly Elections: 57% voting in first phase, women voters outnumber men
- Bigg Boss double trouble: Four lovebirds, one former couple inside the house
- Five ways to get pregnant fast!