Amar Singh hospitalised in Dubai
New Delhi: Expelled Samajwadi Party leader Amar Singh was admitted to a Dubai hospital on Monday after he fainted at the airport there.
57-year-old Singh was on his way to Singapore for regular health check up when he fainted at the Dubai airport, an aide at his Delhi residence said.
"His condition is critical but stable," the aide said, adding he has been admitted to Welcare Hospital in Dubai.
Singh, once the public face of Samajwadi Party, was admitted to Singapore`s Mount Elizabeth Hospital and Medical Centre for treatment of kidney ailment a couple of years ago.
Since then, he has been visiting the facility for regular check up.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply
- Check JEE (Main) 2015 rank on www.jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- No liberal approach, mediation or compromise in rape cases: Supreme Court
- Delhi court restrains release of controversial movie 'Mohalla Assi'
- Lalitgate: Centre denies deal with Congress over Sushma Swaraj, Vasundhara Raje