Amar Singh hospitalised in Dubai
New Delhi: Expelled Samajwadi Party leader Amar Singh was admitted to a Dubai hospital on Monday after he fainted at the airport there.
57-year-old Singh was on his way to Singapore for regular health check up when he fainted at the Dubai airport, an aide at his Delhi residence said.
"His condition is critical but stable," the aide said, adding he has been admitted to Welcare Hospital in Dubai.
Singh, once the public face of Samajwadi Party, was admitted to Singapore`s Mount Elizabeth Hospital and Medical Centre for treatment of kidney ailment a couple of years ago.
Since then, he has been visiting the facility for regular check up.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state