Amar Singh meets HM, seeks 24-hour security cover
New Delhi: Expelled Samajwadi Party leader
Amar Singh on Thursday met Home Minister P Chidambaram and sought
round the clock security for himself.
"The security personnel provided to me by the Delhi
Police come at 9 o`clock in the morning and leave at 5 o`clock
in the evening. I have requested the Home Minister to give me
security cover round the clock," Singh told reporters after
Singh said the Home Minister had assured him that he
would consider his request.
Amar Singh enjoys `Y` category security under which he
is entitled to two personal security officers (PSOs), one head
constable and four constables with an escort car.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row
- JNU students call terrorist Afzal Guru a martyr amid anti-nationalist slogans
- DNA: Siachen survivor Hanumanthappa fights for life as India prays for him
- DNA: JNU students clash over Afzal Guru row
- DNA: Know about world's highest battlefield Siachen
- Drunk girl creates ruckus in Delhi's Connaught Place; arrested - Watch
- JNU erupts over 'Shaheed Afzal Guru', 'Azad Kashmir'; rival student groups clash, police deployed
- AAP poster showing Arvind Kejriwal with Bhindranwale sparks row in Punjab
- Video of Hanumanthappa's rescue that went viral on social media is fake - Watch
- Paid sex: Good or bad? This girl was too eager to find out - Watch what happened!