Amarnath Shrine Board starts helpline for pilgrims
Srinagar: Shri Amarnathji Shrine Board has established a control room with round-the-clock helpline facility for pilgrims undertaking the Yatra this year.
"The helpline will function from 9.30 AM to 6 PM on all weekdays from June 8 to June 26, while it shall function round the clock from June 27 onwards till conclusion of the Yatra," CEO of SASB Navin K Choudhary said in a statement today.
"Any person seeking information or help about the Yatra, which commences on June 28 can call 0194-2501679 or 09469722210 or email at sasbjk2001@gmail.Com," he said.
Choudhary said interested pilgrims can also gather Yatra related information through the board`s website, or by sending e-queries online through the website.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Army troops, insurgents exchange gunfire along Manipur-Myanmar border
- Telangana TS EAMCET Results 2016: Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (TS EAMCET) results to be declared today on May 26 (Thursday) on www.tseamcet.in at 11 AM
- World leaders kick off G7 talks with economy, terrorism and refugees in focus
- Indians face public wrath in Congo after Congolese national bludgeoned to death in Delhi; govt rejects racism claims
- Trump denounces illegal immigrants as tensions flare